3 September 2023

Marshalls & Michael's Halloween 2023

 


Hello fellow Haunters! September has arrived and the countdown to Halloween has begun. While home to Canada for a visit last month, I had the pleasure of seeing what Marshall's, a home decor store, and Michael's, a craft chain, had on offer for the 2023 Fall and Halloween season.  Honestly, if I could afford it, I'd buy everything and ship it back here! You simply cannot get anything near the variety and quality of the seasonal goods in the U.K. that you can in Canada. As always, the Lamar Halloween towns are wonderful. You could create your own Halloweentown with what they have. Enjoy. 


Candy corn, love it or hate it


























My first ever visit to Spirit Halloween



Light up hand gel holder from Bath & Body. Couldn't 
resist buying it and filling it with Afternoon Apple Picking gel.







3 comments:

  1. Shocking to believe we have more in Canada than the UK ! They have such a greater population base.
    barb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but there is almost no seasonal observances in the U.K. They do Easter and Christmas and thats about it.

      Delete
  2. I love Halloween stuff! I look but don't buy because I have no room to store it in the off-season. I'd have to leave it up all year long! (I stole your first meme, it's so good!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!