31 January 2024

Nosferatu Returns


Well how excited am I! Look what is coming out on Christmas Day this year. Odd day to launch a horror movie, but what the hell. From the trailer, it looks like this is what a movie about a vampire should look like! 

Trailer here: 


I loved the 1922 film Nosferatu: A Symphony of Horror. Werner Hertog directed the 1979 remake I haven't seen (not a fan of Klaus Kinski) and I don't think there has been anything since, at least not like this. 

Go here for the fan website and Merry Christmas! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a big fan of horror but I will see this one! It certainly will have a stellar cast of actors in it. I saw the original silent film on CBC when I was a kid and it scared the living bejesus out of me. I also saw the remake with the very creepy Klaus Kinski and enjoyed that version too. So I'm duty bound to watch the 2024 remake as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!